0 - 1 yrs
Job Role Analyst - Investment Consulting
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services.
1. Analysts will be responsible for supporting the Investment Consulting and/or Global Investment Management research teams of AON across global locations.
2. The position provides support to the firm’s investment consulting operations in the execution and delivery of investment consulting services to external clients
3. The individual will primarily be responsible for the coordination and completion of research tasks, data collection and analytical work including client presentations for a variety of regional offices around the globe
4. Preparation of periodic investment monitoring reports and/or manager search reports to analyze performance of individual managers as well as overall scheme performance
5. Research, data collection and analytics on defined benefit pension schemes and their investment activities
6. Performance measurement, attribution analysis and performance appraisal of various scheme related fund managers
7. Preparation of manager meeting packs, manager search reports, manager analytics and data collection support for investment manager research and selection
8. Preparation of ad hoc client presentations on overall scheme performance on need basis
9. Offshore research and data collection support for ad hoc activities related to investment manager research and selection
1. Graduate in finance, economics, business or related topics
2. Fresher or up to 1 year of experience with a good academic background & understanding of Capital market, Hedge funds etc. theoretically or with less than one years of experience in relevant area.
1. Fluency in written and oral communication in English, good team spirit and high on learning ability.
2. Good theoretical knowledge and background experience in financial services space.
3. Understanding of various financial asset classes and their risk return profiles
4. High levels of interest towards pursuing a career in the Investment Consulting space
5. Ability to work with senior colleagues, and learning attitude.
6. Good communication and customer service skills with both onshore and offshore stakeholders and exhibits high level of cultural sensitivity
7. Self motivated individual who takes additional team initiatives than required by the role without external motivation
8. Collaborative team player with willingness to participate in wider company or team initiatives