Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role LDI Graphics Designer
We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 323,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
1. Create static graphics, conceptual pages, animations, interactivities, earning videos, etc.
2. Possess strong conceptualization ability in converting design briefs into a visually enriching visuals.
3. Up-to-date with latest design trends and techniques.
4. Will be responsible for the quality of their output with strict conformance of QA guidelines and checklists.
5. Knowledge in Print and web design will be an added advantage.
6. Passion to learn new tools and latest trends
1. Free hand sketching
3. Emailer designing
4. 2D and infographic Animation
5. Graphic designing (icons, clipart, concept collage, cartoons, doodle art, comic strips, Infographics etc.)
7. PowerPoint Presentation
8. UI design
9. Video shooting and Video editing