Eligibility MBA/Bachelor’s Degree
Freshers / Experience
Job Role Business Analyst
Acrotrend has been at the forefront of the data revolution with a strong vision to empower our clients to discover more about their customers. Founders Sandeep Mendiratta and Shailesh Mallya had the impossible dream 7 years ago to start a consultancy built around the crazy idea to work with insight driven organisations that also wanted to understand and connect with their customers and their experiences on a much deeper level.
1. The Business Analyst will be a key member of our BI and Analytics team helping our clients in business planning and decisions improvement by linking data analytics to actionable recommendations.
2. You will drive and own gathering, analysis and documentation of business & functional requirements in large programmes.
3. The role is expected to influence and guide business with best practices and structured analysis approach.
4. You will work on the latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (eg. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media) into customer insight and analytics.
5. By assessing the impact on the business both technically and operationally with regards to customer behavioural trend you will have responsibility for recommending actions that will overcome business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
6. You will participate / lead on strategy & consulting assignments on defining Business Benefits and KPIs
7. Working with management to build the focus propositions around BI and Analytics.
8. This role will work closely work with development and project teams to deliver solutions, ensuring data availability and quality throughout the wider business.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Statistics, or related discipline required, MBA preferred
1. Strong Business Analysis experience in Business Intelligence programs, preferably end-to-end implementations.
2. Experience of working in Data Warehousing / BI projects. Mapping of business requirements to packaged solution and produce functional designs.
3. Experience/knowledge of BI Products such as Oracle BI 11g, Business Objects, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire.
4. Expert in facilitating complex requirements workshops with Business owners to understand and analyse the existing business processes and environment along with the user requirements.
5. Excellent ability to liaise with business owners, influence and guide them with some experience in presenting to senior client managers.