Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role Data Integration Consultant
Acrotrend has been at the forefront of the data revolution with a strong vision to empower our clients to discover more about their customers. Founders Sandeep Mendiratta and Shailesh Mallya had the impossible dream 7 years ago to start a consultancy built around the crazy idea to work with insight driven organisations that also wanted to understand and connect with their customers and their experiences on a much deeper level.
1. Design & Development activities for the data integration projects.
2. Enhance, customize, trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing implementation.
3. Investigate and/or resolve issues of inconsistent, inaccurate or missing data.
Qualifications: Any Degree
1. Strong Expertise in ETL Tools like Informatica, SSIS, ODI, BODS, etc.
2. Expertise in data relationships, mappings and definitions.
3. Excellent knowledge of data warehousing and data modelling concepts.
4. Proficiency in analyzing the data and proposing relevant design approach
5. Create Stored Procedures with complex SQL Joins and use of Cursors
6. Good knowledge of UNIX commands and scripting.
7. Exposure to the industry leading RDBMS tools (Oracle, SQL Server)
8. Flexibility to learn and work on new technologies