Eligibility BE/MCA or equivalent
Freshers / Experience
Job Role Informatica Consultant
Acrotrend has been at the forefront of the data revolution with a strong vision to empower our clients to discover more about their customers. Founders Sandeep Mendiratta and Shailesh Mallya had the impossible dream 7 years ago to start a consultancy built around the crazy idea to work with insight driven organisations that also wanted to understand and connect with their customers and their experiences on a much deeper level.
1. Production support for the solution in order to minimise system outages. Investigate and/or resolve issues of inconsistent, inaccurate or missing data.
2. Control and oversee timely preparation, update and upkeep of all documents necessary to be maintained within the solution framework, in order to ensure easy availability of information pertaining to the solutions developed and maintained.
3. Perform/suggest performance monitoring and database tuning Report progress and escalate issues to the Team Lead.
4. Ensuring that the project and organisation standards are followed during various phases of software development life-cycle and day to day development work.
5. Application development / support / enhancements / bug-fixing.
6. Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanism and data sources.
7.Prepare test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance and Functional Testing.
8. Preparing design documents, building proof of concepts, validating design solution and data modelling.
9. Preparation of technical specifications, installation and configuration of tools, performance tuning, testing, and deployment. Deploy the tool’s administration functions.
Qualifications: BE/MCA or equivalent
1. Enhance, customise, troubleshoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing implementation.
2. Experience of multiple end-to-end Informatica projects in solution design and development roles.
3. Experience on leading database systems Oracle/ Teradata / SQL Server.
4. Good hands on experience on database queries/procedures and functions
5. Having experience on various source like, flat files, XML, Queues.