Aditya Birla Group
0 - 2 yrs
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company profile :
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand
1. To Increase efficiency and reduce damage by continuous monitoring.
2. To handle shifts in order to achieve production targets while maintaining quality.
3. To chase up production for achieving targets and to solve problems and handle troubleshooting.
4. Planning and day to day activities, communication, utilization of machineries, manpower and available resources.
5. To maintain WCM activities in the shift, housekeeping and checking the SQC reports for all type of products in between the process.
6. To reduce the machine breakdown by improving the machine cleaning and self maintenance activities.
7. To achieve target productivity and improve quality with proper training of workmen.
8. Coordination between related departments.
1. B.Text/ B. Tech/ B.E