Eligibility Any Graduate
2 - 3 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer
Altisource is a leader in providing services and technology for the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, we provide end-to-end solutions in origination and servicing, and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors.
1. Research, Conceptualize, Test Design and lead the testing efforts of new features in the product.
2. Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Strong problem solving capability.
3. Be able to understand the architecture behind enterprise class applications using Java/J2EE, XML and Database related technologies.
4. Single-point of contact for Automation test delivery of assigned projects.
5. Complete ownership of release from conception through deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
6. Meaningful contribution to conceiving future technology and next generation products
7. Should be able to prioritize and execute tasks.
8. Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Experience: Mobile UI Automation with at least 2 - 3 native iOS App experience.
1. Should have an extensive knowledge on at least one of the Mobile Automation Frameworks.
2. Android Application experience is a plus.
3. Should have experience in Automation tools like Calabash (Preferred)/Appium
4. Knowledge of the integrated development environment
5. Ability to trace variables through a module and track changes to its value and currency
6. Experience in checking out code from version control
7. Ability to write scripts (in any scripting language or OS)