Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Business Analyst
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, logic ideations, data validation and rule implementations.
2. Perform business analysis using data queried via SQL, SAS, Excel, Access, etc.
3. Develop Metrics and Dashboards using SAS, Perl, Excel and OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence) for Amazon’s Product Quality function
4. Provide project planning, execution, risk assessment and system availability
5. Lead in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment by working directly with leadership across business teams
6. Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time rule implementation and features
7. Work closely with operations to optimize immediate pattern detection and corresponding risk management
8. Track general business activity to provide clear, compelling metrics reporting on a regular basis
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Quantitative discipline
2. Experience in working with databases and data mining techniques in a business environment
1. Prior experience of business analysis using data mining & analytic tools including SQL, SAS, Access, Excel etc.
2. Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and persuade others to see the same
3. Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
4. Ability to extract data from various sources and complete analyses to drive solutions to business problems.
5. Success in planning and executing projects
6. Creative bent of mind