Job Role Quality Assurance Engineer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Creating and maintaining test artifacts - test plan, test cases etc.
2. Testing all facets of a product, and insuring defects are caught early in the process.
3. Trouble shooting technical issues with an eye for details.
4. Being the voice of the customer and ensure customer experience is upheld
5. Communicating consistently, concisely, and coherently
6. Test automation experience is a plus.
1. A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
3. Experience in developing test plan, test cases for a small/medium complex projects
4. Good understanding of the SDLC especially around testing phase
5. Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude to engage with stakeholders
1. A passion for developing engaging customer user experiences
2. Ability to rapidly prototype and evaluate customer use cases and interaction methodologies.
3. Experience working with backend systems and high availability systems
4. Able to work well within Agile development methodology.