Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Software Development Engineer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with advanced degrees preferred.
2. Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
3. 4+ years of relevant work experience
4. Deep technical expertise and hands-on architectural understanding of cloud-scale distributed and service-oriented architectures.
5. Has delivered large-scale commercial enterprise software systems or large scale online services
6. Solid Experience in Data Mining and Machine Learning
7. Solid programming skills in Java and a deep understanding of object oriented design.
8. Advanced knowledge of data structures and at ease in optimizing algorithm
1. Master’s degree preferred in mathematics, computer science, or related discipline
2. Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
3. A deep understanding of software development life cycle and a good track record of shipping software on time
4. Experience in designing and implementing information retrieval, web mining and classification algorithms.
5. Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting on Perl/Ruby/Python.