Eligibility Any Graduate
0 - 3 yrs
Job Role Business Analyst
American Express Plans Live Audio Webcast of the Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call Most Americans "Deal-aying" Holiday Shopping American Express Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend American Express Serve® Expands Largest Free Cash Reload Network(1) in U.S.
1. ID's Management is a dynamic job which involves accuracy, patience and quick turnaround time. Member of this team should have following skill sets.
2. Candidate should have analytical mindset with willingness to go extra mile to help and resolve our customer queries and issue.
3. An analyst should have an effective communication and presentation skills as it involves interaction at various hierarchy and stakeholders.
4. Communicate to application, systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the various department.
5. Ensure adherence of SLAs in regards to Security Administration and Information Integrity guidelines. Partner with Business & Technologies to identify/resolve user and system issues.
6. Ensure adherence to Process Risk Self-Assessment governance related as per the guidelines.
7. This job involves research and technical aspect of work therefore analytical bend of mindset will be given preference.
8. Proactively identify improvement opportunities on various issue faced by our clients and should have solution based approach while dealing with the real time issues.
9. Should be a Team player as job involves coordination with various internal like BUSA, Voice & other application Team's and external Team's like IBM, Lexus Nexus.
1. Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service, work force industry.
1. Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
2. High result orientation.
3. Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
4. Manage conflict and counsel performance.
5. Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
6. Result oriented and decision making skills.
7. Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
8. Strong Analytical skills