Eligibility BS/MS Degree
Job Role Software Engineer- Java
American Express Plans Live Audio Webcast of the Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call Most Americans "Deal-aying" Holiday Shopping American Express Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend American Express Serve® Expands Largest Free Cash Reload Network(1) in U.S.
1. Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops software applications, and tests and builds automation tools.
2. Configuring solutions by writing code, configuring the tool and unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing.
3. Owning all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications; Performing hands-on architecture, design, and development of systems.
4. Performing hands-on software development and testing, typically spending about 50% of time writing code, conducting code reviews and testing.
5. Driving consistent development practices – tools and common components;
6. Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges.
1. 3+ years of software development experience, and preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline.
2. Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing.
3. Experience Using JAVA/J2EE and Related Technologies/ Framework/ Architecture and Tools.
4. Proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software.
5. Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
6. Awareness of the Infogix suite of products .will be an added advantage