Education & Certification:
• Bachelor's degree (with preferred concentrations
in Math, Actuarial Science, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, MIS, Engineering)
or equivalent work experience. Masters Degree in related areas a plus.
• Computer application certifications, as applicable.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 1 + years of industry experience
• Occasional evening and weekend work to meet
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a
computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
• Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy
objects, such as computers and peripherals.
• Physically able to participate in training
sessions, presentations, and meetings.
• Some travel may be required for the purpose
of onsite/offsite software and system development management.
Project Planning, Tracking, & Reporting
• Understand the detailed tasks required to create
the code based on project specifications.
• Create/update the initial coding estimates
for assigned tasks.
• Communicate regularly with the Sr. Software
Engineer/DL/DM about development changes, scheduling, and status.
Development & Support:
• Build the code according to the technical specifications,
detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards.
• Use code management processes and tools to
avoid versioning problems.
• Ensure that the code does not affect the functioning
of any external or internal systems.
• Perform peer reviews of code to ensure it meets
coding and efficiency standards.
Testing & Debugging:
• Write and execute the unit test cases and test
each piece to verify the basic functionality before comprehensive testing.
• Perform peer reviews of unit test cases.
• Debug and resolve any code or interface problems
encountered by the Software Engineer/Test Engineer.
• Fix function testing issues and/or client issues.
YOUR UPDATED RESUMES ON: