Eligibility Bachelors Degree
3 - 4 yrs
Job Role Application Specialist
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with 2014 pro forma annual revenue of €11 billion and 93,000 employees in 72 countries. It was formed on July 1st 2011 from Atos Origin and Siemens IT Solutions and Services GmbH.
1. Design, support and maintain Splunk cluster infrastructure in a highly available, geo-redundant configuration
2. Standardized Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms
3. Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards
4. Mentor and train Splunk users and administrators
5. Participate as an escalation point for 24x7 operations support for Splunk
6. Monitor the agent and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization
7. Perform other duties as required or assigned
8. Design core Systems performance and troubleshooting logs
9. Support Splunk on Unix, Linux and Windows-based platforms
10. Proven track record of automating processes and procedures
Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of experience using Splunk in a 24x7 environment
1. Broad industry knowledge of application monitoring and event management.
2. Experience in open source projects will be a plus like Syslog-ng etc.
3. Ability to program in Python, Perl, Shell and C++ is desirable
4. Understanding of cloud-computing concepts
5. Understanding of Network Firewalls, Load-balancers, and complex network designs and TCP/IP stack
6. Prior experience in the Financial Services industry is a plus
7. Basic understanding of AIX, Solaris, Linux and Windows operating systems
8. Experience with C/C++ coding and design is a plus