Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role IIS Administrator
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with 2014 pro forma annual revenue of €11 billion and 93,000 employees in 72 countries. It was formed on July 1st 2011 from Atos Origin and Siemens IT Solutions and Services GmbH.
1. Installation and configuration of IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5
2. Remote administration of IIS on Windows 2003/2008 servers.
3. Backing up and Restoring IIS configuration. Editing the IIS Configuration files.
4. Creating and Configuring a New Web Instance on IIS.
5. Deploying asp.net based applications.
6. Configuring asp.net application with IIS like allowing web service extensions and application mapping.
7. Coordinating with end users, developers and vendor for problem resolution.
8. Windows Security Settings Configurations.
9. Analyzing IIS Log files, Problem analysis and troubleshooting.
10. Installing and configuring Third party vendor applications and integration with IIS.
11. Assigning of NTFS permissions and SSL implementation for the Websites.
12. Authentication methods used in IIS