Job Role Lead Administrator - SAP
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of 3D software for global markets..
1. Monitor and maintain operational readiness of the enterprise applications and work as part of the Global 24/5 organization.
2. Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration.
3. Take ownership of critical issues, enlist proper representation from other IT support teams and drive towards resolution.
4. Act as single point of contact with our vendors for the resolution of functionality and performance issues.
5. Resolve functional and system errors as identified by Business Partners and Dev teams; includes determining cause of incorrect data entry and infrastructure/database issues.
6. Coordinate activity between Business Units and EIS to drive open action items to closure. Requires effective communication and task tracking skills.
7. Work with other EIS teams to resolve infrastructure related problems (i.e. Operating systems, Network, Database) where appropriate
8. Provide functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on reporting applications to business units and users.
1. BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
2. 3+ years’ experience in SAP Administration of ECC, BW, BPC applications
3. 2+ experience in Oracle/SQL Server Database Administration
4. Experience with ABAP Programming
5. Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
6. Ability to clearly communicate with technical and non-technical personnel