Company Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Govt - Job
Job Role Contract Engineers
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Mechanical Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR for the MMF Division of Export Manufacturing SBU, Bangalore Complex.
Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ institution.
Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.09.2016.
Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
Experience: Minimum 6 months relevant Experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training in BEL. Job Profile for
Contract Engineers (Mechanical)
1. Educational Qualifications – B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Experience – Minimum 6 months in manufacturing industry.
REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s website www.belindia.com (Recruitment section). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid e-mail id and mobile no, which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process.
b) Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST (In PDF/JPEG file only) are required to upload scanned copy of caste certificate in prescribed format.
3. Candidate can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. URL --> http://bghr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=133
4. The online registration site would be open from 07.09.2016 to 21.09.2016.