Company Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Govt - Job
Job Role Deputy Engineer (Testing)
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
1. BEL requires outstanding professionals as Deputy Engineers (Testing) on Fixed Tenure Basis for 3 years extendable up to 5 years for its Naval Systems (R&FCS) SBU of Bangalore Unit
a) Deputy Engineer (Testing)
Number of Posts: 6
1. Should have one year post qualification experience in the Electronic Industry in the area of Testing, Troubleshooting of Analog, Digital and RF PCBs/modules.
2. Working experience on general purpose test instruments essential.
3. Basic knowledge of Microwave Measurements and RF testing essential.
4. Basic working knowledge on RADARs is desirable.
5. The job involves installation and setting to work activities.
6. Candidates should be willing to attend outstation assignments at short notice
Educational Qualification: First Class in BE/B.Tech (Electronics/Electronics & Communications, Electronics & Telecommunications/ Communication/ Telecommunication) for General & OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST candidates from any AICTE approved Institution/University.
How to Apply: Applications complete in all respects should be sent to Sr. DGM (HR), Naval Systems SBU, Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post, Bangalore –560 013, latest by 19.01.2017.