Company Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligibility Intermediate CA/ ICWA
Govt - Job
Job Role Management Industrial Trainees
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Selection for Management Industrial Trainees (ICWAI)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navratna Defence Public Sector Enterprises, under the Ministry of Defence, proposed to engage Management Industrial Trainee for its Ghaziabad Unit.
1. Candidates should have passed intermediate CA/ ICWA.
2. Indian Nationals are eligible for selection.
3. The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31.07.2016.
1. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the interview.
2. The duration of the training is for One Year Only and extendable by one more year. However, extension for one year may be considered after reviewing the candidate’s performance by our management. The tenure of the MITs (ICWAI) including their extensions period shall not exceed the maximum period of TWO
3. Stipend is Rs.10000/- per month for 1st year & Rs.12000/- per month for 2nd year.
4. The MITs would be eligible for 1 day casual cum-sick Leave for every completed month of training.
5. They will be engaged through a written test/Interview.
Candidates, who meet our above mentioned criteria, may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21-Aug-2016. You are requested to check your e-mail regularly for further instructions in this regard.