Eligibility Any Graduate
3 - 5 yrs
Job Role GLITE Senior Dot Net Developer
Avec des racines fortes ancrées dans l’histoire éco-européenne, BNP Paribas accompagne aujourd’hui ses clients et ses collaborateurs dans un monde qui change et se positionne comme une banque leader de la zone euro et un acteur bancaire international de premier plan
1. Application development / support / enhancements / bug-fixing.
2. Responsibility to carry out system testing, regression testing and release implementation. Prepare High quality test plans and conduct the tests at Unit and Functional level.
3. Will be part of Business support team after a qualifying period.
4. Be able to understand complex systems and take the initiative, to seek out and accept new responsibilities
5. Ensuring that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development life-cycle and day to day development work.
6. Maintain administration tasks; i.e. Jira to record progress against tasks, Wiki for documentation and Clarity for booking in time, support rotas etc
1. Mandatory 3 - 5 years of IT experience in related Technical Area preferably in an Investment Bank or Financial Services domain.
2. Mandatory 3 years RDBMS, preferably Sybase. Oracle or MS SQL Server 200X experience will also be considered.
3. Mandatory 2 years NET Framework 4.5, WinForms, C#
4. Mandatory 1 years ASP.NET MVC4
6. Experience of the software project life cycle, with strong technical and analytical skills.
7. Preferably knowledge of the capital markets industry
8. Good verbal and written communication skills