Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Associate: S&IT (International)
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014.
1. The role holder is responsible for the deployment and support of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, Database management, network services and data security to both internal and external customers.
2. Provides complex technical support, resolving escalated technical support issues including proposals to ensure systems availability to the customer.
3. The role includes problem diagnosis and resolution, and activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models.
4. The role holder has an appreciation of and/or participates in the design of systems architecture and network systems, and may be responsible for generating new opportunities and maintaining the client relationship and satisfaction.
1. New graduate entry.
2. A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
1. Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
2. Able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
3. Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
4. Can ask questions and check for understanding.
5. Can provide explanations clearly and precisely.
6. Can work co-operatively with others to achieve team goals, and can build stable and useful working relationships.
7. Awareness of costs related to own work area.