Company Bank of America
2 - 4 yrs
Job Role Senior Software Engineer
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
1. Responsible for designing, implementing and supporting a set of Highly Available tools to ensure peak performance and integration across tools
2. Interfacing with the application development teams to assist them in determining the most efficient and value-added method for using the tools/services.
3. Work with the application teams, internal DevOps sub-teams, technology partners, and all relevant teams to on-board the application teams and their applications into the DevOps Service offerings.
4. Develop, architect, integrate and support the integrated system and components.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
1. Experience in systems support and analysis
2. Experience in Enterprise Linux and/or MS Windows Server (preferred) in an administrative capacity
3. Experience with IIS (preferred), WebSphere, or tomcat administration
4. Experience supporting/administering enterprise level SDLC tools (Nexus/Maven, Sonar, Jira, Build/Deploy Automation tools).
5. Experience in technical Systems architecture & design
6. Exposure and familiarity with application development lifecycle methodologies
7. Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience to administer the current systems.