Company Bank of America
Eligibility BE/B. Tech/M.Tech/MCA
2 - 4 yrs
Job Role Senior Software Engineer
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy. Before acting on any information in this material, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, if necessary, seek professional advice.
1. Hands on experience with writing high quality code to add new features
2. Good analytical skills and understanding of requirements.
3. Write modular code, understand the APIs and frameworks.
4. Maintain the required code and test coverage levels for modules
5. Prototype improvement ideas
6. Work effectively with the global team.
7. Develop expertise in the relevant features of the risk engines and other systems
8. Expected to play an individual contributor
9. Communicate at global level in various design and development meetings.
Education: BE/ B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Experience Range: 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
1. Strong in OOPS. Knowledge of design patterns would be an advantage
2. C#, Java or C++ with strong programming skills
3. Strong SQL knowledge and understanding of databases
4. Ability and expertise working in AGILE development methodology
5. Must be a self starter, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
1. Work experience in Finance Domain
2. Certifications on Domain / Programming