Company Bank of America
Eligibility Any Gradaute/PG
4 - 5 yrs
Job Role Team Member
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy. Before acting on any information in this material, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, if necessary, seek professional advice.
1. Prepare Finance Packs by collecting the information from various Business Intelligence (BI) tools to distribute accurate Client Reports within prescribed deadlines.
2. Experience in Database Modeling/Architecture and ability to transform large dataset from MS Excel platform to MS Access Databases.
3. Role includes creating custom reporting, storing large data, analyzing reports and sharing findings with stakeholders
4. Translate stakeholder’s requirements into reporting deliverables.
5. Promote continuous improvements to improve the quality and accuracy of data and processes, issue management, and process efficiency
6. Manage relationship with Business/Onshore partners
1. MBA Finance or Commerce Graduate.
2. 4-5 years of total experience in financial modeling, analytics, designing and supporting complex database applications
Mandatory Skills: Strong skills on - MS Access - Query designing & Advance MS Excel