Bank of Baroda
Bank - Job
It has been a long and eventful journey
of almost a century across 25 countries. Starting in 1908 from
a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda
Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise,
financial prudence and corporate governance.
Job Description :
1. We are looking for young, energetic, and innovative minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through a -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
2. The course consists of -9- months on campus program, on completion of which the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
3. However, immediately after joining the Bank, a -3- (three) months Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of On the Job Training will have to be carried out by the candidate at a Bank of Baroda branch, the completion of which will lead to the award of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal university.
4. Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
5. Admission to the -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.
Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Online Payment of Application Fees : 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016
Last date for Online Registration: 21.08.2016
How to Apply:
1. Candidates can apply online only from 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016 through the link in the careers page of the Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.