Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Application Developer
1. Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle
2. Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain
3. Working as part of scrum teams, deliver technical stories within sprint cycles.
4. Responsible for story based design, development & local test and adherence to all coding standards
5. Responsible for high quality code that achieves consistent SQALE A rating with no technical debt within SonarQube
6. Contribute strongly to all agile ceremonies (planning / stand-ups / retro etc.) to ensure high velocity is maintained.
7. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
8. Report progress against assigned activities in a timely manner.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
1. Must have experience of working in an IT project environment preferably in banking and financial sector.
2. Must have excellent hands on experience on Java, spring, web service, OO design and related technologies.
3. Good working knowledge of client side development (JS, JQuery, Angular, Ajax etc.)
4. Knowledge of tools like SonarQube, Jenkins, Jprofiler, Maven, Gradle, GIT/Perforce, RAD/Eclipse etc.
5. Knowledge of SQL, Major RDBMS (e.g. Oracle)
6. Exposure to Agile & TDD methodologies (beneficial to also have experience of BDD)
7. Ability to work with an existing body of code (maintenance, feature additions, debugging, etc)
8. Knowledge of Change, Incident and Problem Management process