Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Compliance Developer
1. The GUI developer candidate should have relevant hands on experience in .NET/C#/WPF.
2. Work with the business analysts and tech lead to evaluate UI requirements, propose optimal solutions for performance and scalability of the app.
3. Contribute in problem solving and offering solutions in the development of application code.
4. Collaborate extensively with project team members on and offshore
5. Work with the project team through the delivery life cycle from development to UAT
6. Develop and implement the solution using Dotnet technology stack following good design standards and code practices.
7. Work with the technology team and take responsibility for the timely implementation of the solution.
8. Communicate and closely work with the business and development leads for code and data certification.
9. Communicate effectively with internal teams to deliver functional requirements like screen, interface, and user interface designs
10. Creates technical documentation as required.
11. Understand business flow and analyze business and control gaps based on data analysis.
1. Working knowledge of Prism.
2. Knowledge of design patterns like MVVM and MVP etc.
3. Must have experience in designing and developing highly scalable systems that will handle very large volumes of data globally.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate with business analysts/data analysts and technology teams.
5. Prior experience with development/implementation at a major bank / brokerage firm.