Eligibility Any Graduate
Freshers / Experience
Job Role Core Mobile Developer
1. Responsible for the development of the module assigned.
2. Should write unit test and be responsible to integrate with other interfacing system.
3. Understand the requirement and do a proper impact analysis.
4. Coordinate with the testing team, release team and engineering team as needed.
5. Ensure some of design goals Performance, Modularity, Reusability and Reliability are taken into account.
6. Evaluates technical feasibility
7. Assist in production support in which dev team is involved.
8. Makes sure all the support tasks are in place for the release like db activities, CR etc.
1. Required: Graduate with experience in development.
2. Experience in the investment banking will be a plus
3. Good hands on experience with Java for Android / iOS (Objective C).
4. Good knowledge and experience with Android SDK and Android Studio.
5. Experience developing native as well as hybrid app for multiple devices.
7. Extensive UI design experience.
8. Experience on integrating with the backend system.