Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role DB2 DBA Analyst
1. Be an expert in database administration on distributed platforms
2. Have experience of different database types & associated management techniques
3. Having knowledge of softwares/tools/utilities associated with databases is a must (DB2 program analysis -Explain & Advise , DB2 snapshots, DB2 event monitors, db2top, db2mtrk, db2look, db2move, DB2 audit , Import-export-load, backup and recover models, HADR etc)
4. Have experience in database technologies – e.g. DB2 UDB on Unix & Linux.
5. Have experience in database monitoring tool like Fog light 4 & 5, Nimbus, precise etc.
6. Having knowledge of both Oracle and MSSql databases is an added advantage..
7. Have experience in working in a production support environment to be able to understand and appreciate the criticality of issues and trouble shoot quickly to meet SLA’s to avoid service downtime.
8. Have a good understanding of ITIL Service management
9. Be experienced in Change Management skills and deliverables embracing a change in working culture
10. Have a working knowledge of the Bank’s IT infrastructure components and the processes required to maintain a production infrastructure
11. Have a general understanding of the business area and applications/service components being used and must be able to appreciate the application from both a technical and business perspective.
12. Have a good working knowledge of the technical interfaces to other business and computer systems and infrastructure components to be able to assess risk factors of a change, specify changes and support other areas in their implementation of change
13. Have a good awareness of current IT development and live systems, banks architectures and strategies and computing trends
14. Good understading of the internal Architecture and tools associated with the DB2 Databases