Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Data Analyst
1. Effective delivery of assigned workstreams across initiatives and required test phases of programmes.
2. Test data planning and preparation
3. Sourcing, loading, analysis and provisioning of test data
4. Obtaining data sets from production systems, and managing obfuscation for restore and use in test
5. Managing data in complex integrated environments - incl. setup, management and maintenance of referential integrity of data across data holding systems
6. Delivery of environment and landscape refresh/baseline to support test delivery
7. Knowledge/Tools Management
8. Supporting and maintaining structured and version controlled test data repository
9. Management of compliance controls including secure use of data
10. Key stakeholders for a Non-production Data Team members are Test Leads, Test Managers and Architects.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Banking/Financial services experience
2. Experience delivering data augmentation solutions demonstrating strong analysis skills and understanding of regular expressions, use of functions/sub-programmes etc.
3. Multiple programmes languages required: SQL, PL/SQL, Perl, etc.
4. RDBMS: Oracle, SQL (scripting, stored procedures, DB optimization and strong DBA skills, etc.).
5. UNIX Shell Scripting to support File Management
6. Good understanding of all areas of SDLC.