Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Freshers / Experience
Job Role Designer
1. Ability to create intuitive, beautiful, clean pixel perfect designs. Strong knowledge of color, Typography, layout, icons and other visual elements.
2. Prepare, document and present relevant design templates
3. Produce formal artifacts that serve as architectural blueprints for visual design
4. Working experience on any of the tool like Sketch / Illustrator / Photoshop / Indesign / Corel Draw / Omnigraffle
5. Should have prowess in creating beautiful presentations as and when required Translate wireframes and detailed requirements into engaging, user-centred visual design
6. Understand and implement brand values across all creative production
7. Support user interface and developers to build the final output
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Experience of wireframing and prototyping using tools such as Axure and Omnigraffle or sufficient work experience.
2. Experience of working with relevant design software such Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or sufficient work experience
3. Experience of working with mobile applications.
4. Experience of work with Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.