Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Developer .NET
1. Translate high level solutions into high quality technical artefacts; thinks ‘outside of the box’ to support the business in delivering its strategic objectives within the constraints of a regulatory environment
2. Contribute to the definition of development standards, patterns and techniques
3. Drive the adoption of Lean and Agile techniques
4. Maintain a high quality set of documentation
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
1. Good years of in-depth experience on the primary skill set (.Net/SQL Server) as part of a development role.
2. Working knowledge of WPF, WCF, Windows Services, ASP.NET and Threading.
3. Knowledge of Frameworks like Prism and Design Patterns like MVVM.
4. Experience working in an enterprise environment.
5. Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (e.g. XP, Scrum) and collaboration tools like Jira
6. Willingness to broaden skill sets and learn a secondary technology where necessary