Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Lattitude Developer
1. Design, develop and deliver technical components for the solution.
2. Hands on Java coding with strong focus on enterprise systems integration, message-oriented middleware and micro services architecture.
3. Performance tuning to ensure acceptable application processing rates.
4. You will be a member of a newly setup local development team that together with three other distributed teams will work towards achieving a common set of project objectives.
5. You will need to communicate efficiently and ensure information is shared with the wider team (e.g. via Confluence/wiki).
6. Regular engagement with product and architecture owners as well as liaising with individuals from other departments in the bank is commonplace.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
1. Strong Java development skills 2+ years
2. Experience with Spring framework 1+ years
3. Familiarity with Hibernate framework or JPA
4. Disciplined approach to TDD or BDD
6. Familiarity with Maven, GIT, TeamCity, SonarCube and IntelliJ Idea
7. Shell scripting / general familiarity with Linux OS
8. Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/Openshift
9. DevOps mentality