Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
Job Role OIM Developer
1. Responsible for development and L3 support of the existing deployment of provisioning system (OIM).
2. Responsible for bug fixes and suggesting enhancements for technical issues/bugs where the Level 1 and Level 2 support are not able to provided resolution
3. Involve in test phases and work towards early resolution of defects and ensuring permanent fix
4. Adherence to Barclays policies and standards.
5. Work closely with the support teams to identify root cause of issues reported by users in Provisioning Systems.
6. Identify recurring issues and suggest permanent fix for the same.
7. Provide subject matter expertise on Oracle Products in IDM field.
8. Provide best practices and recommendations for Identity provisioning Certification, drawn from actual deployment experiences of the product.
9. Functional knowledge of IDM domain.
1. Expertise in Oracle Identity Manager 9.x or 11G
2. Strong knowledge of application automation using OIM
3. Comprehensive experience in core java and J2EE.
4. Experience developing applications using Oracle, DB2 databases, and JEE application server platforms like JBoss or Weblogic, plus related Java/JEE IDEs like Eclipse.
5. Expertise of JNDI, JDBC, Active Directory, Exchange, Oracle and MS SQL
6. Knowledge in web services, XML, SOAP and JMS.
7. Able to communicate clearly with peers and supervisors
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. Excellent analytical / numeric skills.