Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
Freshers / Experience
Job Role Sign Up Developer
1. They will be involved in all aspects of software delivery including analysis, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and handover to the production support team.
2. They will work on enhance projects to enhance the authentication and authorization functionality of existing product.
3. Development work will be mainly in Java/J2EE backend, authentication (Kerberos, LDAP, Active Directory, SSO, SAML) , authorization(Access management tools) technologies and relational databases on Linux platform.
4. The role will require working closely and collaboratively with the global team.
1. College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or experience in IT / Identity Management,
2. Experience in Java/J2EE development role.
3. Hands on experience on Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS
4. Knowledge of SQL and relational databases. Hands On experience with Oracle database is a plus.
5. Knowledge of MQ integration preferred.
6. Knowledge of J2EE application servers preferred. Hands On experience with Weblogic and JBose server environment is a plus.
7. Knowledge of at least 1 testing frameworks like JUnit preferred
8. Knowledge of REST API & Web Services desired
9. Knowledge of Java Spring frameworks desired
10. Knowledge of tools like Eclipse, Git, Stash, Bit bucket, Nexus, Sonar and JIRA is a plus
11. Experience in the investment banking will be a plus
12. Person already worked on FINRA and MIFID related compliance project is a plus
13. Hands on experience on following Authentication &Authorization concepts is a plus :
14. Single Sign-On (SSO)
15. Authentication: Kerberos, LDAP, Active Directory, SPNEGO, GSSAPI
16. SSO Federation (SAML) both as an IDP and SP
17. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) – soft/hard token solutions, OTP