Eligibility Any Degree
Location New Delhi
Job Role Document Control Assistant
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
As part of the Project Administration team under the direction of the Project Administrator, plans, controls, and carries out records management and administrative activities for the project (s).
1. Utilizes the standard Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) to register, control, distribute, transmit, file and archive project records
2. Plans scope of administrative work, establishes priorities and trains personnel to perform their assigned duties in area of responsibility
3. Supports the development and implementation of the records retention and turnover plans
4. Maintains effective communications with other project team members, the client, and field personnel, to ensure quality, schedule and budget
5. Support audits for quality assurance, internal technical reviews, client reviews, and ISO 9000 audits
6. Assists with the development of the EDMS database/docbase
7. Processes a high volume of supplier and/or Bechtel documentation
8. Prepares routine documents, using standard word processing, spreadsheets, or other office software as needed to support work activities
9. Keeps abreast of department technologies, techniques, and services that are available
10. Responsible for one or more administrative functions on the project
11. Coordinates project space requirements, communications, equipment, project library, general facilities issues
12. Operates standard office equipment, copiers, and automation tools
13. Performs / assists in other general administrative or clerical activities as required
14. Administers users and group access to EDMS.
15. Maintains or provides completed training records to others as required.
16. Helps develop turnover plan for project records.