Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
0 - 1 yrs
Job Role Intern
Around the world, engineers and architects, constructors and owner-operators are using Bentley’s software solutions to accelerate project delivery and improve asset performance for the infrastructure that sustains our economy and our environment. Together, we are advancing infrastructure.
1. Working closely with the Program Managers and ensure that all academic activities are well maintained/ coordinated in SAP, User management and in Bentley Learn server.
2. Technical Content Development (Civil Background Preferred).
3. Support Program Managers to manage various programs to connect with students such as
4. Bentley Student Ambassadors program
5. Bentley Colleague Ambassadors program
6. Bentley Faculty Ambassadors program
7. Events to connect to students
8. Willing to accept direction from management and at the same time be independent acting on his or her best instincts.
9. Other duties as assigned
1. 0-1 years of experience related to software industry.
2. Bachelor’s Degree /should be from technical background (Civil Engg. Will be an advantage).
3. Excellent communication skills is required.
4. Excellent time management skills.
5. Team player, ready to take up challenges.
6. MS Office applications.
1. Should be from civil engineering background.
2. Technical writing skills will be an add-on.