Eligibility Any Graduate
1 - 4 yrs
Job Role Instructional Designer - E learning
BlueApple, with its expertise in web and mobile app solutions and services that extends more than 15 years has implemented over 300 projects for the global top-notch companies. With access to some of the best trained and experienced IT professionals in India, BlueApple makes business sense to partner with, and lets you secure a development company for building solutions that will meet your standards of quality and expectations completely.
1. Understanding the content.
2. ID review of the content and helping in documentation and data-collection
3. Content outlining; creating instructional strategies, scripting.
4. Testing CBTs for edits, language, flow, technical validity, functionality, and standards specified by the client.
5. Competitive Analysis & Constantly researching new ID strategies, techniques that can be implemented in projects.
6. Writing Test Cases, Test Plans, and Test Reports.
Experience: 1 - 4 years of hands-on experience in Instructional Design and project execution in the E-Learning Environment.
1. Sound knowledge of ID theories and practices (Desirable but not essential)
2. Knowledge of Adobe's Web design products including Flash, Dream Weaver and Captivate.
3. Knowledge of quality standards like SCORM or AICC..
4. Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
5. Excellent communication skills