Eligibility Master’s Degree
3 - yrs
Job Role Electrical Design Analysis Engineer
The Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) has been set up under the aegis of the Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration for implementing the various plans of the Administration to promote the IT industry in Chandigarh. The Chairperson of the Society is the Adviser to the Administrator.
1. Should have understanding of relevant engineering standards like ANSI, IEEE, AS for electrical wiring / harness design.
2. Capable of working as per program needs and BT&E processes.
3. Be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
4. Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
5. Must be able to work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
6. Develop and maintain relationships / partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
7. Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's with 3 or more years' experience or PhD with experience. from an accredited university in electrical engineering, electrical electronics engineering, instrumentation engineering is required
2. Proficiency in Mentor Graphics Logical Cable / Wire CAD / AutoCAD Electrical or similar software for Electrical & Wire Harness Design