3 - yrs
Job Role Depot Quality Control Engineer
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we’ve built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that’s smarter than ever.
1. Train Inspection and monitoring of open Items and follow-up for its closure.
2. Witnessing and verification of testing doc.
3. Preparation of Train History Books and Take Over Certificate for the Train Hand Over.
4. Monitoring of Internal and External escape and initiate necessary actions for improvements.
5. Ensure the lesson learnt are in place and improvement and solutions are made and effective.
6. Support in establishing and deployment of Project Quality Management Plan.
7. Ensure project specific business process procedures and / or instructions are followed at Depot.
8. Support in ensuring the compliance of customer contract specifications and quality requirements.
9. Monitor of corrective & preventive or improvement actions, support in conducting independent audit.
10. Participate in Pre-Shipment Acceptance (whenever necessary) at manufacturing site
Qualification & Experience:
1. B.E/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering with min 3 years of relevant experience