Eligibility Bachelors/Masters Degree
3 - yrs
Job Role Software Engineer
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we’ve built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that’s smarter than ever.
1. As Software Engineer, the ideal candidate will develop Onboard application software for the European Train Control System (ETCS) primarily for the Automatic Train Protection Control Unit (ATPCU).
2. Onboard SW is expected to fulfil high Reliability, Availability, Maintainability & Safety (RAMS) requirements for automatic train protection & operation.
1. Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Electronics or other equivalent Engineering discipline
2. At least 3 years experience in Embedded software development for safety criticial application
3. Good knowledge of Operating System – Linux or FreeBSD
4. Excellent programming skills in Object Oriented programming language C++
5. Solid understanding of packet based communication technologies & Bus systems
6. Knowledge of UML tools, VectorCAST, CM Synergy, Telelogic DOORS desired
7. Good communication skills in English