Company Bose Institute
Govt - Job
Job Role Ph.D. Programs
The institute has evolved over the years into a multi-disciplinary research organization with stress on fundamental research in its pursuit of advancement of knowledge in Science and technology and at the same time developing highly competent and able scientific manpower for the country.
1. Applications are invited for admission to the integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Programs (academic session 2016-2017) from motivated graduates with good academic record from any branch of science.
2. The last date for on-line application submission is June 27, 2016.
3. The session is scheduled to start from August 8, 2016 (Physical Science) & August 22, 2016 (Life Science).
Eligibility for Application:
1. 65% Marks in Madhyamik (class 10)and Higher Secondary (class 12) or equivalent exams With at least 70% marks in science subjects (average of class 10 and class 12)
2. More than 60% marks in B.Sc. (Hons.) in any branch of science or B.Tech/BE/MBBS from any recognized institution (Life Sciences)
3. More than 60% marks in B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics or B.Tech/BE from any recognized institution (for Physical Sciences)
Prospective candidates must first apply online followed by submission of the hard copy (See below).
Details a re available at Bose Institute website : www.jcbose.ac.in (link Inte grated M.Sc.Ph.D. 2016-17). Detailed Information about the Institute can also be found at the Bose Institute website. For any query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for receipt of filled-in online 27/06/2016 (Monday), 5 pm IST.