Technical Tester Midlevel
Company profile :
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses.
1. Develop and establish quality assurance standards
2. Gather and analyse data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
3. Writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development.
4. Validate and Verification
5. Test Automation
Areas of Experience:
1. Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
2. Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stake holders and management.
3. Analyse formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
4. Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
5. Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
6. Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices
7. Test Automation - Involved in Automation Frame work design.