1 - 4 yrs
Job Role Business Analyst
CR2 is a group of Academicians, Librarians, Medical & IT Professionals. The prime focus of the group is to build a ‘Knowledge Society’ based on Education & Healthcare.
1. Review thee requirement and prepare the related documents (SRS,FRS, UML, DFD, Wireframe and prototype)
2. Projects document preparing including Architecture, Database design, SRS, FRS, SLDC process, Approach and Methodology, Training and Manual documents, etc.
3. Excellent communication skill for co-ordinate with client and subordinates.
4. Responsible for business need/case definition; Delivers budget analysis or impact assessments for the department; Defines the project feature set with high level requirements.
5. Responsible for performing detailed analysis activities such as detailed requirements, user stories, interface specs, UI specs, and report specs.
1. B.E./ MSc IT / MCA
2. Having 1 to 4 years of Experience
1. Requirement gathering
2. Requirement analysis
3. Software development process monitoring and identifying gap, if any.
4. Strong communication skills in English
5. Technical Solutions
6. Wire frame tool experience (Balsamic, In vision, Sketch)