1 - 3 yrs
Job Role UI / UX Designer
CR2 is a group of Academicians, Librarians, Medical & IT Professionals. The prime focus of the group is to build a ‘Knowledge Society’ based on Education & Healthcare.
1. Have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
2. Should possess thrive in work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
3. Excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement.
4. Have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment.
5. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
1. B.E./ B.Tech/ BCA / MCA / M.Tech/ MSc. IT
2. Having 1 to 3 years of Experience
1. Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
2. Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
3. Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
4. Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
5. Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
6. 3D modeling, After Effects, rendering and animation
8. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
9. Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
10. Researching interaction design trends
11. Researching technology trends