Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Software Architect
At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 18,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
1. The Software Architect ensures design reviews and code reviews are completed.
2. They have a thorough understanding of requirements and a deep understanding of software engineering domains.
3. The Software Architect may code complex areas and ensures follow-up is completed on action items for technical design reviews.
4. The Software Architect is accountable that quality applications are developed to meet specified business needs.
1. Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in Computer Science or any related discipline with emphasis in Information Systems.
2. 5-7.5 yrs of experience in Sql and Java
3. Willingness to work 70% in SQL and 30% in Java
4. Very strong technical skills in SQL and Java Applications
5. Ability to be hands on, to understand and resolve complex problems
6. Strong design skills and a working knowledge of design patterns
7. Able to develop moderate to complex solutions
8. Excellent communication and team leading skills
9. Process oriented; sound awareness of quality