2 - 5 yrs
Job Role Customer Support Engineer
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. Working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols.
2. Minimum 2-5 years experience designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, trouble shooting, debugging and administering different routing protocols.
3. Should have some level of system knowledge and knows how to troubleshoot routing issues, IGP (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS ) and Multicast( L2/L3 MPLS VPN) issues.
1. Provide phone/email/fax consultation to independently debug complex product problems.
2. Provide systems/product training.
3. Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution.
4. Acts as a technical expert.
5. Provides support on a world-wide basis.