2 - 5 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer II
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. 2 - 5 years of experience in writing excellent quality Automation tools, scripts, exposure to frameworks using Python, Perl, TCL or any other scripting language
2. Creating excellent test plans, interfacing with stake holders and demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills
3. Responsible for managing, validating and maintain the test plans/test cases/scripts
4. Experience with Storage area networks. Good troubleshooting and knowledge on data center products
5. Knowledge of Server BIOS and OS interaction, understanding the OS boot process and how the OS interacts with the BIOS. Understanding of server Architecture is added advantage
6. Ability to write and execute Test Plans, setting up a testbeds in a heterogeneous data center
1. BS CS/EE / MCA degree is required.
2. Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to balance competing high priority tasks. Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others, and have fun! Independent, Accountable, Strong sense of ownership, Assertive, Communicative, Accountable, Sense of urgency, and Flexible and adaptable, commitment and attitude