Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Test Automation Engineer
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. Carry on the Manual testing and Automation for Management system which is Managing NextGen Firewalls
2. Understand the requirements and define Test plans based on the requirements and use cases.
3. Review the Test Plans and provide feedback on the coverage
4. Carry on Manual Testing and develop Automation scripts and Libraries for both UI and Backend using Python, Perl and Selenium.
5. Work with various cross-functional groups such as product management, System Test Team, Automation and Regression teams, Other Development teams and Documentation.
6. Use the Agile process for the software development life cycle
7. Participate in technical discussions and provide innovation to the product
8. Work with Support Engineers and Escalation Engineers on Customer Issues
9. Work with the other Engineering and Support teams co-located and in different geographical locations
10. Proven ability to work with and guide junior team members
1. Security Domain Expertise
2. Strong Networking skills
3. Strong knowledge of scripting automation uisng Perl, Python, Selenium and troubleshooting
4. Expertise in security products & technologies like Firewall, IPS, VPN, and Vulnerability tests etc.
5. Experience in test methodologies and setting up the required test lab and equipment.
6. Experience in testing and administering in Linux, UNIX and virtual network environments.
7. Experience in Planning, Develop & implement test plans to ensure software features meet product requirements.