Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
Job Role Applications Development Intermed Programmer Analyst
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
1. The role is for Developer/Senior Developer for the Data Services team.
2. As part of this role the candidate will be working on multiple niche big data, in memory caching and messaging technologies.
3. The candidate will be working mainly on the design and development of the new Ocean real time project.
4. Along with this the candidate also will be working on the existing applications in the Data Services space.
1. Must have strong in Core Java technologies
2. Knowledge of Agile and in depth knowledge of the SDLC cycles
3. Knowledge of Big data technologies like Hbase, Apache Spark , Apache Storm, Kafka
4. Good to have knowledge of in memory technologies like Gemfire, Apache Ignite or other in memory data grid technologies
5. Knowledge of messaging technologies Tibco EMS, Solace, Tibco RV Unix scripting
6. Good to have experience in C# and SQL
7. Strong academic record, ideally with a degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or other analytical background
8. Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
9. Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
10. Enthusiastic, highly motivated and very detail-oriented individual